By Katie Bendon, Development Associate
Attention all Bowl for Kids’ Sake Bowlers! There are only 36 days left until the first session of Bowl for Kids’ Sake 2019! Here are some fun and easy ways to fundraise money for Big Brothers Big Sisters today:
- Share your personal fundraising page with your network – Facebook, Twitter, text message, etc.
- Skip the morning coffee or fast food lunch for a day and save that money to attribute to your page
- Have a penny war within your office (battle between various departments)
- Bake Sale
- Jeans Day
- Host a third-party event (percentage of sales goes to BBBS – i.e. food truck, restaurant)
- Garage Sale – Do some spring cleaning and ditch the clutter!
- Organize a board game tournament or trivia night
- Have a birthday coming up? Ask that donations be made to BBBS via your personal fundraising page
Sessions are filling up fast! If you haven’t already reserved your lane, contact Lauren Mohatt (email@example.com or 402-905-3331) TODAY with your preferred bowling session date and time.
Don’t forget, this year’s theme is Peace, Love, Rock n’ Bowl so pull out your flower crown, bell bottoms and rock t-shirts for the occasion. You are going to love our new swag incentives we have this year featuring the new branding. We can’t wait to see all of our awesome fundraisers at the bowling alley!