STEPS TO BECOME A BIG
Talk to BBBS staff
about being a Big.
Complete the volunteer application.
Complete an Information Session
& Mentor Training.
Complete a home interview to help us get to know you and who would make a good Little for you.
Hear all about your Little from
your Match Support Specialist.
With your Match Support Specialist, meet your Little and their family.
- Meet at least two times a month.
- Meet for at least four hours a month.
- Commit to at least 12 months.
- Must be a high school graduate or have a GED.
- Must be at least 19 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver's license and car insurance.
- Complete a background and reference check.
We value diversity, and no person will be denied equal opportunity to volunteer
because of race, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
YOUTH MATCHED WITH A MENTOR FOR 12 MONTHS IN OUR PROGRAM:
BIGS OF THE YEAR
This is filler text so things will look correctly.
MARKETING & RECRUITMENT TEAM
Director of Marketing & Recruitment
Marketing & Recruitment Specialist
Director of Enrollment
Latino Mentoring Program Coordinator